Some notes we made about the stuff we brought and things we ought to have brought. I think we did fairly well inasmuchas the only thing we ran out of was dental floss.
- dish soap
- dried veggies
- powdered milk
- dried fruit
- Thai curry
- pasta (only slightly)
- rice (had rice for four meals, only had it with two)
- pickled veggies
- pesto in tube
- tofu jerky
- dental floss (the only thing we ran out of)
- peanut butter
Gear wanted on voyage
- Rad material dish cloth
- salt and pepper
- tensor bandage
- dog whacker
- rope tying booklet
- needle and thread
- edible wild food book
- rocket launcher
- Mocassins (but do they make the with GoreTex soles?
- Sportiva trail runners dried faster than quick-dry pants
- MSR Mug mates: most compact coffee filter we could find
- Yoke padding: must find a way to make that more enduring/permanent
- Cherokee Chemun canoe pack. Nice design. Cheap construction
- Whisperlite stove. Did a meal go by where we didn't have to simmer something?
- Double layer Ziploc bags. Get air or water in between the layers and you can't get rid of it without wrecking the bag.