- One pair quick-dry pants with zip-off legs
- One quick-dry tee shirt
- One mostly polyester lightweight work shirt
- Wax-covered stiff canvas floppy hat with bandana (for luck)
- Light weight long underwear (top and bottom)
- Nylon bike tights
- Two pair quick-dry socks
- One pair neoprene socks
- Lizard water sandals
- Sportiva water shoes
- Ancient vinyl rain suit
- Two pairs MEC quick-dry boxer shorts
- One midweight fleece jacket
- Leatherman thing
- Garmin Etrex Vista GPS
- Palm Vx plus keyboard
- Lance Armstrong: It's not about the bike. Even with a ghost author, some people shouldn't be allowed to write autobiographies. Compelling story, horrible execution.
- Maglite pen light with extra batteries
- Kodak DC-260 digital camera with extra batteries
- Repair kit
- First Aid kit
- 'fro pick, hair elastic
- traveller's toothbrush
Yay shoes.: Shoes drying from their first day of "wet exits." If they got sun from 2pm onward they would be dry by sundown. Gotta like that.
Oh happy orange square: The Kevin Callan-approved site on Catfish Lake.
Morning, Catfish Lake: Heavily fogged. Serene, beatiful. Cue the wind.